VII Istria Music Festival|
Dal 14/09/2023 al 17/09/2023
Croatia - Porec
Experience the magic of Croatia's vibrant music scene at the VII Istria Music Festival! Taking place in the stunning coastal town of Porec, this festival promises an unforgettable time filled with music, dance, and endless fun.
In addition to its beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Old Town, Porec offers a wide range of attractions and activities, including a picturesque harbor, idyllic beaches, and countless options for sports and leisure. But the real excitement begins at the festival itself, where you'll be treated to an incredible lineup of musicians and dancers from around the world.
Join the joy of dance and music in the heart of Istria, surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of Croatia's stunning coastline. Whether you're an artist looking to showcase your talent or a music lover searching for the ultimate festival experience, the VII Istria Music Festival has something for everyone. Experience this stunning cultural events with us!
- Folklore groups, orchestras, majorettes, modern dance groups, choirs, music bands from all over the world
- Choirs who are able to perform on open-air stages
- The number of the participants are not limited
- No age limits
- Number of seats are limited!
149 euro per person
(Addition day can be booked for 48 euro per person per day)
Participation fee includes
- Participation in the festival concerts (2 performances)
- Accommodation in Lanterna Apartments 2 **
Rooms: Each group (over 20 persons) have 1 apartment for 1 person
3 apartments for 2 persons
The rest will be accommodated in 3-4-6 bedded apartments
(6 bedded apartments with two bedrooms)
- Half-board-buffet, drinks included
- City tax
- Diplomas, gifts
- Organization expenses
Participation fee does not include
- Optional programs (only recommendations, not arranged by the organizers)
Application deadline: 15 May 2023
Per informazioni :
· Segnala un Evento...